Monday, April 17, 2017

April 10, 2017

Hello Everyone!!!!

This email is going to be shorter just because lack of time but I wanted to quickly fill you in on everything that has been going on!

Sister Vasquez and I are receiving so many blessings we don't even know what to do with them all! We were able to help our Investigators Amber and Efren(siblings) get on date for baptism on May 6th. I have been so amazed by their testimonies. We decided to do a lesson on the Book of Mormon this week and at the beginning I asked them if they has prayed to know if the Book of Mormon is true. Amber responded "oh I am way past that. I have no doubt this book is true. " and then her brother who has only been taking lesson for a week at this point says "I'm with her" I think I must have had the biggest goofiest smile on my face. Ahh..I love the Book of Mormon. Everything in this church relies on if it is true or not and that is why when investigators gain that testimony I get soooo happy!

The YSA went on a temple trip this weekend to Arizona and they took three of my recent coverts and all of them got to do baptisms for the dead for the first time! Ivette even got to go and she just got baptized last weekend and she had the best experience. Also Eric passed the sacrament and Sahlma taught the Sunday school lesson yesterday. I love seeing them progress and how much they have changed since we first start meeting with them. I have 100% turned into my mom because I just tear up over all these small moments now. 

I am looking forward to this coming week! I love Easter and being on a mission and getting to focus on Jesus Christ 24/7 makes this year seem even more special. I am so thankful for Christ and his infinite atoning sacrifice that makes everything possible. Because of him we always have a chance to make it home. 

I love you all so much!!! 

Love,
Sister Nye

1st picture: Describes our companionship lol
2nd picture: classic sister missionaries
3rd picture: when both of your brother are getting married while you are on your mission and you get their wedding invites at the same time. 








No comments:

Post a Comment