Monday, September 18, 2017

Sep 18, 2017

Hello everyone!!! 

We got transfer news and I am staying in 4th ward with my new companion Sister Hay. We have been serving around each other the past 4 1/2 months so we know each other pretty well! She is a super hard worker  so I know we will be able to get a lot of things done. Sister Olson is heading up to Albuquerque to train a new missionary and open a new area. It's weird to have her leave after being with her so long. I'm excited for the change though!

This week we had zone conference and got some really good training's on the doctrine of Christ. I left feeling super motivated to talk to everyone. Zone conference always makes me realize how little time I have out here and that I have to make every single second count. Also I got to see Hunter Warren from back home. It is so crazy to see people I knew before the mission. 

Will Rambo got baptized on Saturday!! Love that guy. When he found out sister Olson was leaving he said "I see. You dunked me and now you're leaving." Will has been such a fun person to teach because we could really see the peace and hope that came into his life from the gospel. He used to feel so guilty and depressed about his spouses death but there has been a light in his eyes ever since he heard that talk in sacrament meeting the first Sunday he came about death having no sting and he has been glowing ever since. 

JJ was called to be the young women's secretary and she is so excited. The Bishop gave her handbook 2 and she highlighted it like crazy. I have never seen someone so exited about a calling but she is soaking up everything in the church right now. 

Well I love you all so much!! I miss you like crazy and I hope you all have a great week!


LOVE,
Sister Nye





No comments:

Post a Comment