Monday, February 19, 2018

February 19, 2018

Hello everyone!

Lets just say I am glad this week is over and I can start fresh and move on. We had a couple rough days with a recent convert and his friend that was supposed to get baptized this past weekend but sadly that didn’t happen. I don’t want to give a lot of details but anti mormon material was involved and my heart was crushed. Everything seems to be mellowed out now. Satan has so many evil tricks to try to tear us down. Stupid little spirit. Needless to say this week did not go as I would have hoped. The members that have been involved have told me this is my last refiners fire before I go home. I sure hope I learn the things I am supposed to from this.

Update on Sister Guy: She is home. Her parents came and picked her up Friday since she can’t fly. They still don’t know what her condition is and a MRI she got this week came out clean so we are all a little in the dark with what is going on.

I feel like Sister Harris and I have been together for months now and its only been a week. It’s interesting to be with a companion again because we already know everything about each other and how to teach in unity so its pretty nice. I feel bad that she has had to deal with me this week hahaha. She handles me well though.

I just want to bear my testimony that I know this church is true. I am so grateful for a God who hears and answers my prayers. I know we are his children and he knows us better than we know ourselves, so he knows what we need to grow. I know the Jesus Christ is my Savior and Redeemer. Nothing would be possible without him. Christs teachings are here upon the earth and if we apply them in our lives we can have so much peace even in the midst of trials.
I love you all so much!

Love,

Sister Nye

I hope these are looked at with some humor. 

emotional break down 1 at our apartment

 emotional break down 2 at a members house

 exchanges with sister Vasquez



No comments:

Post a Comment