Monday, February 5, 2018

February 5th 2018

HOLA

Well I don't have a lot to share this week because my poor sister Guy has been sick with altitude sickness the last 2 weeks. Our fun adventure this week was at the emergency room for hours as she got pain medication through an IV... who knew altitude sickness could literally be the worst?
Well it is. She keeps going though and has helped me so much. I'm honestly not even training her. 
I would share the picture of her in the hospital with the world but I don't know how much she would appreciate that.. lol.

This week was a party and a lot of rough things happened but in the end we enjoyed our time together! It was obvious that Heavenly Father was watching out for us because a lot of little miracles kept happening and we were able to make it through with no casualties. I wish sister Guy was writing this right now because she received some really awesome revelation about this trial she is going through. I don't want to butcher it but what she learned is that we sometimes in life try to look for healing in places where the pain is taken away temporarily instead of looking to the source of all truth and light or Great Physician, our Savior Jesus Christ. As we turn to these other sources we are filled with fear or anxiety but as we turn to the Lord to help us conquer our pains we can find peace in the small steps we have been taught to take. (sister Guy whispered this into my ear so I could write it haha) I think it is so cool that she learned this lesson this week. I was the other source where the pain is only taken away temporarily and the ER was "the Great Physician" lol. I know this is true though. Our Savior loves us so much and wants us to be healed! He knows us personally. He knows what we need. I love him so much!

I love you all so much!!!

Love,
Sister Nye

pictures are of sister Guy and her first green chile breakfast burrito and some weekly planning.





No comments:

Post a Comment