Monday, October 16, 2017

October 16, 2017

Hello everyone!! Just a little warning this email will be lame......


We had a very eventful week! It was honestly so exhausting and stressful but of course really fun!!!! 
Friday the 13th may have been the worst day ever but I'm moving on. If everyone could keep Will Rambo in their prayers. He had a minor stroke on Friday but we have been visiting him and he is doing a lot better. His main concern was that he didn't get to attend the temple trip on Saturday but we went to the hospital yesterday with our ward mission leader and we brought him the sacrament. It was a really cool experience. We are hoping that we will get to leave the hospital today or tomorrow. 

Last night we had a opportunity to go over to one of our favorite families homes and share a message. There were 15 of us and each of us went around and said what helps to build our faith. The spirit was so strong and I felt so peaceful. It was like leaving all the worries from the week in the past and leaving them behind. I'm grateful for a loving Heavenly Father who gave us the Holy Ghost to comfort us in trials. 

I'm going into this week optimistic! I know God has a plan for each of us and that he loves us. Satan is trying to get us down but he will never succeed!!! We have so much power and everyday we have the choice to be happy and have a good attitude. Trials will come but they are here to make us strong!

I love you all literally so much and I miss you like crazy!!! You are all in my prayers!!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE,

Sister Nye




No comments:

Post a Comment